- Self-Closing Swing Gate at the entrance to the Platform: Much more user friendly than a bar or non-compliant chain, this allows the user to simply push the gate open when accessing the platform, and it will automatically shut behind them, providing a safe guardrail and midrail around the stair entrance.
- 45- Degree Stair Access: this is much safer and more manageable than Ladder access, especially when you are carrying equipment on and off the platform.
- The 220mm deep, braced stair treads are ridged with an anti-slip tread to make them durable and safe for use in any conditions.
- (Optional) – 200mm Height Adjustable Locking Nylon Castors: Need to use the platform in rough or sloping terrain? These heavy-duty 800kg rated castors, giving 300mm of height adjustment, make it possible – simply adjust them to the height needed to make the platform level.
- Fully Compliant Design: Each platform has been engineered to comply with WAHR, and Engineered to maintain an SWL of 500kg.
- Engineers Certification & SWL Plates: These plates are standard on every unit, and are serial numbered as the platforms are certified by the engineers. Fully Cross Braced Frame: Much longer-lasting and more durable than a straight braced frame.